What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Goblin 2022 beta test in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

GREEK INDEPENDENCE WAR 1821-2022 Anniversary

As today at 25 March 1821 the Orthodox [+] Greeks officially started the revolution against the ottoman empire fighting the muslim turks and their allies (albania,bosnia,tunisia,egypt,croatia.algeria etc) to end an almost 400 year old tyranny.
Their motto was "Freedom of Death" and in few areas that the turks never manage to invade was "Victory or Death".

p9YCqxW.jpg

c4q3zY7.jpg

I am smoking Skandinavik Vanilla and at the lunch i will raise my glass of wine for the fallen in the battlefield fellow countrymen.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Going to have a very busy day, and will take a forum break. See ya later, folks.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Taking a work break to mention that I'm smoking aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Had a couple other bowls of tobacco while out. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee, neat, is my drink. Almost finished with this bag.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Thanks to a friend, I am smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Jubilaeum Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. Stuff's too durn expensive for me.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. Time to clean some pipes.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg