What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of a bowl left of Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

My last bowl of Boswell Northwoods in the ginormous Bari acquired from Ezonslow. Smokes great but my forearm is building up muscle from holding it up, lol. Honey bourbon on the side. Looking forward to a delicious supper of soup and a half tuna sandwich. Told the wife I have to get serious about the diet. I am determined to lose 20 lbs so I look good in my wranglers again, lol.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Smoking 2018 Kellys Coin in a Pete Kinsdale blasted rhodesian. Mikem, was it you who gifted this to me along with the fancy stemmed cob? My CRS is kicking in, lol. Anyway, good stuff, like the burley taste. It is a tad on the strong side. Okay alone but I can see where it would be good to spice up a blander blend like Casey Jones Last Ride. Columbia Peaks coffee this am. Getting some Costa Rican blend today.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

I had my regular GH Balkan Mixture in an MM Diplomat before getting ready and heading to the Cardiologist. After a good visit and agreement on how to get my cholesterol lower without Statins, I lit up the MM Pride filled with F&T Cut Virginia Plug that I'm finishing while relaxing in my rocking chair.

About a quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got four estate pipes and the regular 4AB sandblast today!
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going walking after this smoke. Been a very busy day.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Here's what I got today:
1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple.
Year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent bent egg.
1950s Peterson K 608S pot.
Mid-20teens unbranded Upshall Canadian.

4AB Peterson sandblast 182/500. I had the PSB, but not the regular. Now, I have them all.

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. First time smoking this 4AB I got today as a late Valentine's Day present from m'lady.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg