What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urban Cowboy in the Don Carlos 2 note bent dublin with cowboy coffee. This combo is good for at least an hour and a half plus. Heading out in a couple of hours to help with the Marvelous Minnies program at an elementary school in Prescott Valley. We take miniture horses for the kids to play with. They love it and fun for us. This is Rocky, star of the show as he does tricks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211124-152537_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211124-152537_Gallery.jpg
    856.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm starting my second pipe of the day, McConnell Latakia Mixture 1848 in an MM Riverboat Gambler. The first was Pease Charring Cross in an MM Diplomat. Still working on my first cup of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. The afternoon is supposed to be warm enough to start preparing the garden beds!

This is Rocky, star of the show as he does tricks.
Cute minnie, I won't show my wife so I won't have to care for one!

Quick lunch, Savinelli 616 ks,Sutliff dark decadence, k-cup.This DD from sutliff got great reviews ? It` s hard to keep lit,may have to mix it with Carter hall. Not impressed with this blend.

Just finished smoking year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Was out shopping with m'lady, and in between stops, I managed to get in a bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Last smoke of the day, de paja giant bent pipe with Carter hall,sutliff dark decadence mix. big improvement ! McDonalds decaf k-cup. Volunteered to work at the parish soup kitchen in the morning, A good friend called me earlier and said they needed a cook...

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant bowl of chili and two jumbo slices of freshly made apple cinnamon raisin pie for dessert. I'll be working off these calories for several day, I'm sure. I'm half way through this bowl of year 1983 Condor Long Cut in a smooth straight 1870s Au Pacha meerschaum canted cutty with a sterling silver band and amber orific stem. It's my first smoke in this new-to-me pipe, which is now the oldest one I own. The pipe is a little darker than you see in this photo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Au Pacha_cutty.jpg

Back from a too long Legion Riders meeting. Would have skipped out if I wasn't asst. Director. Anyhoo, finally relaxing with Arango Balkan Supreme in a Stanwell brushed black pot. This pipe just loves Latakia blends. Creme sherry on the side. Heading in to watch Rawhide when I finish this one. Good night Gracie.

Second bowl is CH in a MM general cob with the last mug of coffee. Need to head in after this and finish my taxes. Ran into a problem yesterday and had to call SS. Was on hold over 2 hours before I got someone on line to help. Totally fing ridiculous.