What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working on a review of this blend.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Smoking a Vauen bent pot with Sutliff vanilla royale and a mug of decaf coffee. Working at the Parish soup kitchen did not go well, I was cooking in the kitchen and I heard that they were overwhelmed and needed help at the door handing out meals,so I jumped in ! I never saw so many demanding,entitled people in my life...As I became noticeably annoyed-they asked me to go back to the kitchen!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass Plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Now smoking year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Almost half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This should get me to dinner time.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching part on Ken Burns' Benjamin Franklin.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340.jpg

A rather nippy 41° this morning. Italian billiard with McClelland #2015 with some good age on it, though I always preferred it new and not aged. It was a fine smoke.

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Hoping the rain will stop so I can get some walking in today.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of Chacom No. 4 in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Putting finishing touches on a review of this blend.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with Sutliff vanilla Royale and a k-cup. My buddy from the parish stopped by and we had a nice chat-He tried to explain to me that the people that visit the soup kitchen are not well people...
I asked him ,if thats so why are they demanding certain foods,being rude and nasty and feel so entitled. It`s a soup kitchen,not a diner. They should take what they are given and be grateful-am i wrong?
The parish installed video camera`s this morning and they are hiring an armed guard next week, He asked me to come back to cook,I told him I would think about it... It`s a church soup kitchen,is nothing sacred anymore?

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Mocha, neat, is my drink. It's opening day for baseball, and I'm watching the Cubs-Brewers game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a Pete Christmas professor with Sutliff vanilla Royale and a k-cup. My buddy from the parish stopped by and we had a nice chat-He tried to explain to me that the people that visit the soup kitchen are not well people...
I asked him ,if thats so why are they demanding certain foods,being rude and nasty and feel so entitled. It`s a soup kitchen,not a diner. They should take what they are given and be grateful-am i wrong?
The parish installed video camera`s this morning and they are hiring an armed guard next week, He asked me to come back to cook,I told him I would think about it... It`s a church soup kitchen,is nothing sacred anymore?
A sad state of affairs, my friend. You're not wrong, and I know it's hard to keep patient with some people, but hang in there and do your best as I know you will.

Now smoking Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a 1938 smooth straight brown patent Dunhill R 115 bowling ball prince with a tapered cumberland stem. Time to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_bowling-Left.jpg