What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

No time for a smoke this am. Had to get wifes horse Teddy to the vet by 8. Long day, had a good ride with my buddy Jim and his horse Doc. Cochise was being a turd after the ride. Didn't want to get back in the trailer but did so after 20 min of coaxing. Now relaxing with CS Shepherds Pie in an Aldo Velani 2012 POTY flame grain 1/4 bent dublin. Red Stag bourbon on the side.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Reds game.
Barling_249.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A cheery how do you do and good morning to all. My Urban Cowboy in a Sav Hercules bent billiard. Colunbia Peaks coffee aside. This blend is great with morning coffee. Going to be a nice day if a bit warm. Have to go get Teddy from the vet later.

After starting off this dreary, drizzly day with a Diplomat filled with Charring Cross and taste testing the cashew butter my wife was making, I'm onto McConnell Latakia Mixture in an MM Kingston Judge. I'm finding that K&K is climbing up the latter of my favorite tobacco producers, last night I enjoyed Fribourg and Trayer Cut Virginia Plug, I'm out of Waterloo #2 and there are some excellent Astley's flakes. I wish the importers could keep the sellers well stocked!

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Drucquer and Sons Loch Ness in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a tapered black acrylic stem. This blend was released for sale today.
Ser_Jacopo_DelectaR1_rhodesian.jpg