What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Rangers game.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

About a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been cleaning a couple of estate pipes, and the ones I smoked last night and today as I watched the ball game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Phillies-Mets game.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Smoking a Pete Lestrade with Sutliff dark decadence along with a mug of freshly perked Seattle port side coffee. The dark decadence is a nice blend when I can get it to stay lit. Trying to get myself together to be at work by 830.

Did a brisk set of walking reps on this humid, sunny day, and played a little basketball for the first time since the 1970s. I was as bad today as I was then, proving that consistency does have its place in the universe. Almost finished smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. And yes, I kept smoking while playing.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for now. Watching the Braves-Rangers game until my weekly zoom meeting at the top of the hour, and I'll DVR the rest of the game for later viewing. The thunderstorms are here and some hail is expected. Hope I don't lose power.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Now smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Zooming with pipe buddies.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent bent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this pipe. I have two more of the same model from the same time period. Not sure what I'll smoke in them, but I eventually figure it out. Watching the Phillies-Mets game.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg