What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of C&D Warped St Espresso in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Thunderstorms are still in the area, and I may not get any walking in. Been watching the Dodgers-Cubs game.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. Still raining hard here.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

Last smoke of the day de paja gold dot with capt. black cherry blend and a hot cup of red tea.My boss insisted that I work tomorrow even after I told him of my fractured ribs, so I guess I will be paid to stand around and do nothing... LOL!

Half way through this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Cleaned some pipes, and am ready to watch the Braves-Brewers game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead plug in a medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian_Dublin.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day and good Sunday morning to all. I’m enjoying some C&D’s Old Joe Krantz in a Savinelli smooth bent pot. Black coffee on the side.

May be a little early for OJK…

Nah.

57° and cloudy with a nice breeze. Italian poker in the British tradition w/ new Luxury Navy Flake. A fine, relaxing smoke. And then the day began...

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2015 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of C&D Warped St Espresso in a straight burgundy rocky 1960-70s Peterson meer poker with a factory replacement tapered black AB p-lip stem. First time smoking this pipe. Still working on a review of this blend. It's been a tough one to do because of the multiplicity of flavorings. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Peterson_Meer_Poker.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated Family Era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Black, neat, is my drink. It's time for my weekly zoom with a few pipe buddies.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg