What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

About to plug My Captain Black bk17 billiard. With Gawith Hoggarth Summer Reserve (limited edition apparently).
I haven't quite made up my mind about this tobacco yet. There is a gin and tonic flavour, but also its very citrus, i feel like after a bowl of this, ive just scoffed an entire lemon cheesecake. And the flavour lasts for quite sometime after smoking. Its not unpleasent, but its certainly not one i could smoke all day. The pipe by the way originally belonged to my father, So by no means, its not one of the most impressive or expensive pipes in my collection. However it remains priceless to me. Have a great day everybody.

Attachments

• 20220826_135955.jpg
    20220826_135955.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Good morning gentlemen. Starting out with Hobbits Weed in a Randy Wiley grade 77 freehand bent dublin with green acrylic bit. Hot black coffee with of course. Lol. Zippo, another small package of socks coming your way as soon as I get to the post office.
Yayyyyyy, Awesome I've been rationing my "socks" as I've almost run out of the only pair I've got 🤣🤣 Thanks buddy.