What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a new to me Caminetto straight billiard with W O Larsen 1864 and a McCafe k-cup. This E-bay seller really surprised me. This pipe looked brand new and was ready to smoke on arrival, it was shipped Priority mail at his expense-it arrived in 2 days! WOW!
Awesome when that happens EZ

Plugging some American Blend Coffee & Caramel in a Falcon twisted stem, fitted with a Briar Genoa bowl. A large cup of Colombian Americano on the side. Waiting on Mrs Z preparing Sunday lunch of roast beef and all the trim.
Have an awesome day my friends.

Attachments

• 20220911_132402.jpg
    20220911_132402.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Wow, really slept in this morning. Didn't get out of bed till 7:30. Unusually late for us. Finally settled on the patio with some Hobbits Weed in the Don Carlos bent brandy and a big mug of coffee. Really quiet as I sit here and think about what this day means and what I was doing on that day in 2001. NEVER FORGET.

Plugging some American Blend Coffee & Caramel in a Falcon twisted stem, fitted with a Briar Genoa bowl. A large cup of Colombian Americano on the side. Waiting on Mrs Z preparing Sunday lunch of roast beef and all the trim.
Have an awesome day my friends.
Zip, I know you are waiting for one of my sarcastic comments on that Falcon. So, do you ever think about smoking metallic Christmas tensile in robotic arm? Hahaha..... 🤣 Enjoy that roast beast my friend. That last picture you sent of the feast makes me want to jump on a plane to the UK one Sunday.

Zip, I know you are waiting for one of my sarcastic comments on that Falcon. So, do you ever think about smoking metallic Christmas tensile in robotic arm? Hahaha..... 🤣 Enjoy that roast beast my friend. That last picture you sent of the feast makes me want to jump on a plane to the UK one Sunday.
🤣🤣🤣. Your right, The truth is, that every time I take a Falcon from the rack. I always smile thinking of you and your thoughts on them. And I think to myself, this will P%&# Sturdy Papa off. 😂😂😂

Zip, don't worry about Sturdy. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Enjoy the Falcon. In your honor I plugged some Condor in an MM General. On my 3rd mug of coffee. We have birds galore this morning. When I came back out after getting the Condor there were 5 or 6 quail on the feeder but they flew before I could get a pic. We have Quail, doves, jays,, and the ladderback brought his missus for brunch. Plus wrens, finches, and hummers. Pure joy watching them all.

Attachments

• 20220911_090234.jpg
    20220911_090234.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220911_085728.jpg
    20220911_085728.jpg
  • 20220911_084433.jpg
    20220911_084433.jpg
  • 20220911_084400.jpg
    20220911_084400.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220911_083848.jpg
    20220911_083848.jpg
Zip, don't worry about Sturdy. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke. Enjoy the Falcon. In your honor I plugged some Condor in an MM General. On my 3rd mug of coffee. We have birds galore this morning. When I came back out after getting the Condor there were 5 or 6 quail on the feeder but they flew before I could get a pic. We have Quail, doves, jays,, and the ladderback brought his missus for brunch. Plus wrens, finches, and hummers. Pure joy watching them all.
Oh I don't worry Buddy, truth Is I love the banter 🤣

After a great Sunday roast, I'm going to continue with a straight Falcon, fitted with a Dublin bowl. Plugged with Gawith American Black Cherry. Ranger I just love the pictures of the birds, I must get some pics of the birds that visit our feeder station in the garden to show you.

Attachments

• 20220911_154034.jpg
    20220911_154034.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220911_174544.jpg
    20220911_174544.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Happy Sunday everyone.
Right now I’m enjoying some Country Squire Cowboy Coffee in my Castello K-31. If you take Three Nuns and give it an aromatic twist you have Cowboy Coffee. Also, the past few days I’ve had a tobacco drop at the house. I’ve been sampling the following aromatics:
Country Squire Parson’s Blend
Country Squire Old Toby
Country Squire Rivendell
Watch City Cigar DeLuxe Crumb Cut
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake
The winners are Watch City DeLuxe Crumb Cut followed closely by PS Luxury Twist Flake. All were very good.

Ranger, I was going to ask you what a ladderback was, but when I saw the photos I figured it out. Appropriate name. Lol. Also, all of my friends and wife call me a social leper for my comments. 😂. I can’t help myself.

After a great Sunday roast, I'm going to continue with a straight Falcon, fitted with a Dublin bowl. Plugged with Gawith American Black Cherry. Ranger I just love the pictures of the birds, I must get some pics of the birds that visit our feeder station in the garden to show you.
Is that a popover with gravy on that plate at 10 O'clock? Yummy!

Yep, would love to see them.

Is that a popover with gravy on that plate at 10 O'clock? Yummy!
Wasn't sure what a pop over was Sturdy, so I googled it. And yes it's very similar, but much lighter in texture. We call it a Yorkshire Pudding, and is a traditional addition to a Sunday roast, especially beef.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Peretti Cuban Mixture in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
Micoli.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Magnum Roastery Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly Sunday pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg