What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning gentlemen. Rained last night so it's 60 and overcast on the patio. Sun trying to peek through the clouds. My Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Sturdy, if you like Cowboy Coffee you will probably like Rivendell as well. One of the best aros I've found.
Ranger, I forgot to tell you...Old Toby tastes like Rivendell with a pinch of Perique. You may want to pick up some of that with your next Country Squire order. It seemed a little moist, but I didn’t have any trouble with it burning.

Relaxing after a wonderful wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Giants game, and clean some pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Good morning gents. It's a sweet day. CS Figgy Pudding in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy. Big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. Bunch of doves on the feeders. Zip, glad you're enjoying the HW. EZ, hope your cold goes away soon.
More than enjoy it Ranger Buddy, it's become my daily treat to myself 😁

Good afternoon everyone,

Nice relaxing smoke this morning of Watch City Cigars DeLuxe Crumb Cut in my Castello K31. Switched over to Peter Stokkebye’s Cube Cut Burley in my Peterson’s Ashford XL90. Now I’m enjoying L.J. Peretti’s No. 8 in my Savinelli Mega 320. Making up for lack of leaf yesterday. All fine tobacco! Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.

Almost forgot, if any of you are Pete Geeks the Peterson Christmas Pipes go on sale at Smokingpipes.com at 6pm EST today.

Last edited:
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Hey Zippo, joining you from across the pond good buddy. Hobbits Weed in a MM Mark Twain cob with my 3rd mug of coffee. Should have made a cappachino,, lol. Yep, it's a treat.
And that special relationship between the USA & U.K keeps getting stronger.
WTG Buddy.