What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the video Sid. It was my mothers desire to visit Greece someday. however she abandoned her dream. Once the current situation is over, I will come and visit Greece in her honor.

I would like to know about the beautiful beads I see in your photos...

On tap for today's pipe: C&D Big N' Burley in Rossi rusticated Billiard.

Second bowl this am. Trying some Sutliff 1M vanilla in smallish meer bent pot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-27-10-05-10.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-27-10-05-10.png
    755.4 KB · Views: 85
Thought I would start out the day with some burley so opened a fresh pouch of SWR and it was really dry. First time I ever encountered this. Thought oh well, give it a shot anyway. Figured it would smoke hot but surprisingly did not. Pipe got a bit warmer than usual but did not translate into the smoke. No tongue bite at all. Smoked in my Lorenzo giant bent billiard. Guess I should start buying the tub.

Got up early to teach online this morning (2:30 a.m. with with an online class starting at 3:30 with International Students), so had a early lunch @ 9:00. Followed up with C&D Pegasus in a small black clay, outdoors in subzero temps. Steaming black coffee at the side. A real "wake-me-up" to say the least!

Got up early to teach online this morning (2:30 a.m. with with an online class starting at 3:30 with International Students), so had a early lunch @ 9:00. Followed up with C&D Pegasus in a small black clay, outdoors in subzero temps. Steaming black coffee at the side. A real "wake-me-up" to say the least!
Wow, you are the "early bird". Hope you got the worm, lol. I do good to get up at 6. What are you teaching to foreign students? Not giving away any govt. secrets I hope. Breaking in my new road town rhodesian with some PS 306 EOS. Dark roast coffee and a full moon on the side.

50 degrees and clear night sky on back deck. Enjoyed some C&D Orion's Arrow (a Va-Tur-Per) in a Comoy Prince. Now loading up some Pegasus in a Design Berlin Royal Star for the last bowl of the day.

Up early (for me,lol) a little after 6 am watching the sun come up on the back patio. A nippy 32 degrees. Sutliff creme brulee in a stanwell bent pot. One of my better smokers..

Wow, you are the "early bird". Hope you got the worm, lol. I do good to get up at 6. What are you teaching to foreign students? Not giving away any govt. secrets I hope. Breaking in my new road town rhodesian with some PS 306 EOS. Dark roast coffee and a full moon on the side.
Nothing to do with the Gov :)

My wife and I conduct Psycho-spiritual workshops around the world. I usually spend 8-9 months a year with her in India. Been back home in Idaho since March 17th, while she is still there in Ahmedabad, India. Hence the timing.

About to have breakfast and I'm in the mood for Orientals this morning. So, looking at the collection it will be C&D Byzantium in a Ropp Stubby Billiard. So, now time for create a savory turkey leftover dish as foreplay :cool:

Nothing to do with the Gov :)

My wife and I conduct Psycho-spiritual workshops around the world. I usually spend 8-9 months a year with her in India. Been back home in Idaho since March 17th, while she is still there in Ahmedabad, India. Hence the timing.

About to have breakfast and I'm in the mood for Orientals this morning. So, looking at the collection it will be C&D Byzantium in a Ropp Stubby Billiard. So, now time for create a savory turkey leftover dish as foreplay :cool:
Interesting. Never been to India. Think it would be an experience, kind of like when I was in Saudi Arabia. I tried the Byzantium and it did not sit well with me. Not my favorite oriental by any means. Also smoked a little hot for me. Much prefer the PS 306, but still exploring the English/Balkan world.

From mailbox to patio in 15 mins...Road House smooth ball filled with Orlik Golden Slices, trusty mug of black Cowboy coffee on the side. This is a very fine, weighty pipe (I don't clench, so not an issue), cool smoker with a sizable bowl. This tobacco comes alive in this pipe and breathes very well. Happy camper!

Attachments

• Road town ball Nov 30.jpg
    Road town ball Nov 30.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 60
Trying some of Brunellos Dunhill Durbar in a maestro de paya bent bulldog. Not sure the age on this or whether it's orlik or murray version nut I am liking it. A very smooth balkan. Not heavy on the latakia but smooth. Crown royal on the side. A very nice evening smoke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-30-17-37-05.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-30-17-37-05.png
    977.7 KB · Views: 61
Watch City N'or Easter (from a trade with kxg) in Charatan pot. Nice smooth smoke for a contemplative evening session. Reminds me a bit of Sillem's Commodore Flake.