What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone. Woke up to white powder this morning. Should have had this a week ago. A chilly 34 but feels like 26 with a stiff breeze. However, not letting it stop me from piping. CS Figgy Pudding in a Don Carlos bent brandy. With Costa Rican coffee. Birdies scratching for food under the snow.

Attachments

• 20230102_084751.mp4
    17.9 MB
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Smoking a Custombilt Oom-paul with a Velvet/ creme brulee mix, I only did this because the CB was hard to keep lit and the Velvet fixed that problem, I wish I had some Carter hall,that wouldve worked even better.Speaking of which I stopped at a local smoke shop yesterday to grab some CH-The crook wanted 18.99+ tax for a pouch ! LOL!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be doing diet maintenance for a while after my last off-diet ventures. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1963_LB_billiard.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'll be doing diet maintenance for a while after my last off-diet ventures. I'm nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Astley’s No. 109 Medium Flake in a straight black 1963 Dunhill LB Shell 4S billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Jim, is there a name or description for the diet you follow, in case someone wanted to adopt it?