What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. King David Coffee Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Now smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Photographed the seven pipes I got today, and am going to download, catalog and post them when I can.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Smoking a Custombilt billiard with MB Scottish blend and a mug of Starbucks house blend. Pain mgmt was a waste of time, all they want to talk about is surgery and I aint going thru that again.
EZ, I had a couple of close friends who had back problems like yours and they suffered for years. Since nothing worked for either, they finally had their spines fused. They did lose a little flexibility, but they live pretty normal lives without pain. Both felt it was their last alternative.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rock fish and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. Lost two and half pounds in one day, which was happy news for me! I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching a documentary about Yellowstone Park though I don't see Yogi or Boo-Boo there.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Smoking a french corsika square billiard with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of CR coffee,sunny 51 degrees here, back pain has decreased some...
Sturdy, I had my back fused in 1986 and the surgery was not successful, I had another operation in 88 with another back fusion & steel rod placed in my spine. That surgery helped me for about 5 years until the pain came back. In the 90`s they started giving me steroid injections which helped,but the steroids destroyed the bone in my hip and I had to have my hip replaced. so now I am on pain meds with no hope in sight. All I am told is it`s arthritis,which does not help
Thank you for your suggestion,sorry guys for the long explanation.

Smoking a large,chunky french Wessex billiard with Velvet and another mug of my mornings coffee. I just scored a Smokemaster Bard on e-bay this morning.The pipe has a very unique filtering system that uses pipe cleaners as a filter. I have read about these,but never had one.Most folks on the internet are very positive about this system. I believe this pipe was made in the 50`s,although its in great shape. Time will tell.

Smoking a large,chunky french Wessex billiard with Velvet and another mug of my mornings coffee. I just scored a Smokemaster Bard on e-bay this morning.The pipe has a very unique filtering system that uses pipe cleaners as a filter. I have read about these,but never had one.Most folks on the internet are very positive about this system. I believe this pipe was made in the 50`s,although its in great shape. Time will tell.
Interested to see how it smokes and works out for you EZ. so looking forward to your post about it.

Time for one short bowl of Zippos gifted "smoking kills, quit now" Condor, lol. In a MM Park Ave cob. 3rf cup o Joe. Meeting my Ranger riding buddy for late brunch.
I hate this one, (see pic) everytime you open up a new pouch, you get the all seeing eye staring back at you. And do I smoke it anyway.
HELL YEAH 🤣

Attachments

• 4880230-6256265-image-m-62_1539084631134.jpg
    4880230-6256265-image-m-62_1539084631134.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0