What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced Jazz apple and a few unsalted peanuts on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Stonehaven in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Still deciding about a couple of aspects on the new Stonehaven. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Smoking a Pete Watson with some CH and a mug of CR coffee, I was bored today and spent Way to much time on E-bay,Anyway, I scored a GBD rusticated poker and another Bari freehand. Also got some CostaRican coffee (4 bags)
I hope I am working this weekend! LOL! The electricians are done,too!

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2022 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored tapered lucite stem. Going to finish the update and work on cleaning three new-to-me estate pipes. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
PSF_KaywoodiePOY.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg

Nevertheless, I continue to hunt for tobaccos that I can add to my smoking experience. However, help may be on the way as I ordered a packet of Condor from Dublin. This is a tobacco that I used to enjoy many years ago, before it became unobtainable. Hunting for, and trying new tobaccos, is of course, a large part of what we enjoy.
I hope you enjoy the Condor (long cut, ready rubbed, or plug?)

GH Dark Flake this morning, and SG Cannon Plug this afternoon, both in MM Country Gentlemen

Relaxing after a wonderful salad and a big plate and a half of chili spaghetti heavily topped with sharp cheddar cheese along with two big slices of cheese pizza. Dessert was a big slice of red velvet cheesecake. I'm almost finished smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ryan_Alden_QueenofHearts.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Good morning my friends.
Didn't get a lot of smoking in yesterday.
So to make up, I'm starting off today a little earlier than usual. And so with that said I'm going to plug a bowl of Rangers glorious Hobbit Weed in a filigree pipe. I have no information at all on this pipe, other than the fact it has very thick walls, and smokes extremely well. And gets a lot of comments when I take it out to smoke. Have an awesome day everybody.

Attachments

• 20220730_132058.jpg
    20220730_132058.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Continuing with another filigree pipe, another great smoker, but one I know nothing about. Anyway I'm plugging it with some American Blend Caribbean Coconut. This tobacco tastes a lot better than it sounds lol. A large mug of Colombian coffee on the side, while watching 3 squirrels chase each other through the trees

Attachments

• 20230107_124837.jpg
    20230107_124837.jpg
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 0
Good morning everyone. Running late this morning. Took on a new job at the Legion. Had to go down to Costco at 7 am. They donate their day old bread, cookies,cakes, etc. to the USVETS kitchen for the homeless vets. So we pick it up and deliver it for them. I volunteered to do the 1st Sat of the month so today was my day in the barrel. Now back home and having Urban Cowboy in the Sav Hercules 606EX with a big mug of coffee of course. Only time for one bowl. Gotta take the wife to the ranch for her riding lesson. She is getting quite good for only doing lessons for 3 months. Proud of her. And she absolutely loves her horse Teddy. Spoils him rotten with treats, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221214_155916_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221214_155916_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0