What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joining the "cheap date" crowd, aka Warneout, with PA in a Pete system B42. LOL. Not a complex smoke but still satisfying. Good with some strong black coffee for a morning smoke.

Took your advice, and am really enjoying a bowl of Carter Hall with a cup of black coffee. Funny, I didn't think it was that great on it's own, but after having it with coffee I'm off to buy a 14oz tub.

A third of the way through the last of this tin of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Have two more tins of EGR left, and then I'll go back to the EGR tubs.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Just returned a large Billy goat to a friendly neighbour, after servicing our does. During his stay, he destroyed a wooden feeder, consumed vast amounts of hay and feed and bucked me as a departing gesture. Our barn still has this sour, rancid smell from him. Needless to say, I am thoroughly glad to see the back of that Billy. If he produces some prize offspring, I might be prepared to forgive him. I am now filling my Savinelli with Erinmore Flake as I think a stronger tobacco and a very large, mug of black coffee best suits my mood.
Pipe6.JPG

I`m having a pretty good day, was able to score another smokemaster Bard, and an English Ben Wade billiard on e-bay for good prices,Looks like the BW needs a major clean up,but the Smokemaster looks really good.
Smoking a Custombilt Oom-Paul with Lane LL-7 and a Newmans k-cup.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Going to take the trash down to the street before it rains, and line up a couple things I need to do around here.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This should get me to dinner time. Been raining hard ever since I did my walks. Glad it waited for me. ;)
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Need to lose a few pounds before I can go off the diet. Plateaus are not fun. Anyway, I'm smoking year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. And cleaning a few pipes.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Wiking freehand with Sutliff buttered Rum and a Newmans k-cup while the coffee brews. I didn`t sleep much,back pain was really bad-it rained all day yesterday and it continued all night into today. I got an appointment with pain mgmt. on Monday. I am going to let them know loud and clear that I can not keep living in pain. It seems to me that PT has made it worse?

Volkditty, agree with you. Tried HB based on all the good reviews. Was very disappointed. Smoked all if it but wouldn't order more. EZ, sorry about your pain buddy. Hope they can do something for you to help relieve it. Having some Bald Headed Teacher in a Pete Derry Rustic with morning CR coffee. The Sasieni made Old England arrived yesterday. Excited until I opened the box. Looked at it and said to myself WTF, lol. This has to be the smallest pipe I've ever seen. Probably smaller than a Dunhill 3. Wife even commented on it's tiny size. Very disappointed. Immediately got on Ebay and requested a return. Told them the pipe was misrepresented by the description and the photo. They did send me a return label. Just hope they refund my 40 bucks. Sorry for the rant but I hate being scammed.

Attachments

• 20230112_224057.jpg
    20230112_224057.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0