What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a third of a bowl left of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Now smoking the first bowl from a freshly opened bag of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. It's a shame this blend has been weakened.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a three quarter bend smooth dark brown Made in Ireland (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 367 with a 5 in a circle Shamrock apple military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_PR_Apple367_3_Shamrock.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Design Berlin billiard with Lane LL-7 and a freshly brewed mug of CR coffee.
I had a meeting with my boss and his wife last night -They want me back in the kitchen was all I got, I told them both I wanted the pay his last chef was making,The boss went crazy yelling and screaming,she just sat there. I got up and walked out...

Good morning,
Smoking a Design Berlin billiard with Lane LL-7 and a freshly brewed mug of CR coffee.
I had a meeting with my boss and his wife last night -They want me back in the kitchen was all I got, I told them both I wanted the pay his last chef was making,The boss went crazy yelling and screaming,she just sat there. I got up and walked out...
Sounds like you work for Gordon Ramsay EZ mate.

Good morning,
Hang in there buddy. Let them stew for a while. I bet they come around. Remember the old saying, cheap whiskey isn't good, good whiskey isn't cheap. Same with employees.

Up fairly early. Sun just popped over the horizon. CS Choctaw in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant billiard and a big mug if cowboy coffee. Birdies hitting all 3 feeders. Gonna be a busy day. Out to the ranch to check on the boys, back to town by 2 for an MRI on my shoulder, down to USVets by 4:30 to serve dinner. Zippo, let us know what you find out about the old West. Think you will find it's more tales than truth, lol.

Smoking a Smoke master Bard billiard with some Russ`s pirates cove and another mug of my mornings coffee.
The guy that invented this filtering system was a very smart man- pipe cleaners for a filter,with no loss of draw on the pipe. I am searching e-bay for another one!

Up fairly early. Sun just popped over the horizon. CS Choctaw in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant billiard and a big mug if cowboy coffee. Birdies hitting all 3 feeders. Gonna be a busy day. Out to the ranch to check on the boys, back to town by 2 for an MRI on my shoulder, down to USVets by 4:30 to serve dinner. Zippo, let us know what you find out about the old West. Think you will find it's more tales than truth, lol.
Will do buddy, but I suspect you would know more, than what I can find out in this book