What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a wonderful dinner of cod, sweet potatoes and fresh green beans, enjoying Bali's fav GLP Kensington in a Pete Derry Rustic bent billiard with creme sherry on the side. Night has fallen. Full moon shrouded in clouds. Will that keep the werewolves and psychos from coming out? LOL.

Relaxing after a wonderful small salad, a rack and a half of thickly loaded baby back ribs and a giant baked potato dinner with a slice of red velvet cheesecake for dessert. Those were the thickest baby back ribs I ever ate, about two and a half pounds of meat. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Off to work now. Listening to Hopalong Cassidy on the XM. Ice water and bergs is my drink the rest of this day.
Sasieni_4Dot_Dublin.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with a Bari Wiking Rhodesian with Lane LL-7 and a mug of freshly perked CR coffee.
The wind finally let up,the sun is shinning! But it`s 4 degrees here. It seems some large tree limbs came down overnight ,probably go out later to see if anything else was damaged by the wind.

Good Afternoon my friends. No chance of a smoke yesterday, not with the continuing presence of Nurse Ratchet. I swear that woman was a Russian olympiad Javelin thrower in a previous life. Her skill with needles is second to everyone. I now have more bruises than I would get from 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. So I'm going to plug the biggest bowled pipe in my collection, (a carved lillehammer GL) with a really hefty fill of Zippo blended Hobbit Weed.
And relax in the knowledge I'm free from the Vamperic hoard until Monday.
Have a great day everybody 👍

Nurse Ratchet
Zippo, I told my doctor years ago that I was giving up high blood pressure medication and going back to pipe smoking. It's safer with no interactions with other medications and works better. He admitted to me that he had an occasional "naughty" and has yet to prove me wrong.

Good morning everyone. My go to Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. Big mug of cowboy coffee of course. Only time for one bowl. Heading out to the ranch early for wife's riding lesson, then off to a luncheon for volunteers at Horses with Heart. Jim, 2 lbs of ribs?? You must have the metabolism of a billy goat. You know they will eat anything and everything right? LOL. Zippo, hang in there buddy. Maybe you can get another nurse assigned to you. A young cute one, lol. Bali, can you put a heater in the basement? Frozen/busted pipes are a bitch. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

I just lit up an MM Pride filled with Peretti's Boston's Best Cavendish, since I have a couple of Mac Baren's basic blends open I thought a comparison with another basic would be fun!

Bali, can you put a heater in the basement? Frozen/busted pipes are a bitch.
Yesterday I dug out the Mr. Heater I used to heat the birdhouse. My wife is apprehensive because it runs on propane, has an open flame and is out of site. I told her it had a tip over safety and 35° is my call to action. It's being called into service after noon chores.