What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning!
Tried to get back on my statin yesterday and couldn't sleep, they make my arms or legs itchy enough to get me out of bed at 2am! I'm starting the day with GLP Kensington in an MM Diplomat, best to stay with a favorite.

It's ground turkey mixed with Frank's Hot Sauce and spices rolled into cocktail size meatballs. We had some older turkeys that we turned into one pound packages of ground meat making sure to include dark and light meat together. The skin made great tasting "turkey chips!" I've never saved the "Rocky Mountain Oysters."
So they were not really turkey balls, just turkey meat rolled into balls. I was thinking Rocky Mountain Oysters in BBQ sauce, lol.

John Patton Storm Front in a Pete Kinsdale 1/4 bent blasted apple. 3rd mug of coffee. Birdies swarming in to fill up before snow covers everything. I know robins are supposed to be harbingers of spring but this little guy must be confused as the next five days will definitely not be spring like, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230213_084039_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230213_084039_Gallery.jpg
    914.4 KB · Views: 0
Morning guys. Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. On my second mug of Costa Rican coffee. Very breezy 38 and light snow. Rain/snow mix today. Predicting 1 to 3 inches of snow tomorrow and a low of 16. Have to go out and blanket the boys later. Zip, what did you buy for 268 quid? Oh, forgot it's England, so maybe 5/6 pouches of tobacco. LOL.
Your not far out Ranger Buddy, 8 pouches. Taxation is a bitch ain't it lol

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

this little guy must be confused as the next five days will definitely not be spring like
Point him toward New Hampshire, we only got a few days of winter and the next week will be 40+ during the day and mid to upper 20's over night. The chickens and turkeys can share their scratch grain with him.

Another rare mid day smoke. Short codger bowl of PA in a 60s vintage Kaywoodie Relief Grain. Kilt Lifter beer on the side. Temps dropping, wind kicking up. Went out, groomed the boys and put their blankets on. Wife's brother from Colorado got in. Staying for a couple of days. Really nice guy. I enjoy having him around.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Maple Spice in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Working on a review of this soon-to-be released blend. Maple and perique are what it's about.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Now smoking the soon-to-be released Wilke Royal Admiral in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Writing beta notes.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Smoking a Neerup bent brandy with MB Scottish mixture and a mug of Community coffee,probably the last smoke of the day. I am beginning to have concerns about the Peterson pipe that I ordered from England,It`s been about 2 weeks now . the company shipped it the same day I ordered it.