What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another unusual mid day smoke. C&D Billy Budd in a Maestro de Paya smooth bent Rhodesian with an Army mounted stem. Tazo orange tea aside. Nice relaxing afternoon watching movies with the wife and the doggies. Used to watch the Super Bowl, mainly for the ads and the half time show, but anymore can't stand either.

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2012 Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth brown 2012 Paul Perri billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I really recommend Paul Perri pipes for the quality and price.
Paul_Perri_billiard.jpg

Half way through this bowl of C&D Virginia Flake in straight medium brown 1922-1937 Irish Free State era Peterson 222 bullcap with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Super Bowl this evening.
Irish Free State bullcap_222.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout, and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Zip, This is the first thing that popped into my head with that tobacco description. Lol. How did it smoke?
View attachment 8061
Was quite nice Sturdy, a little too much chocolate, so I altered it by adding to the other ingredients. But on the whole it was quite nice, and smoked well

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Deerstalker with SWR aromatic and a mug of freshly perked Starbucks Yukon coffee. I`m going to pain mgmt in a few hours. It`s a breezy 39 degrees here and not a bird in sight.
Good luck EZ, let's hope they can get something sorted for you

Time for a quick smoke before the nurse gets here, and it has to be Rangers delicious Rivendell in a Peterson standard system 314. Had a really bad TAD attack earlier, Now £268 worse off. But I did manage to score a MMCC General MacArthur for free. Due to voucher discounts I've earned. So happy days. 😊

Good Morning!
Tried to get back on my statin yesterday and couldn't sleep, they make my arms or legs itchy enough to get me out of bed at 2am! I'm starting the day with GLP Kensington in an MM Diplomat, best to stay with a favorite.

Where did you get the turkey nuts? How do you make them buffalo?
It's ground turkey mixed with Frank's Hot Sauce and spices rolled into cocktail size meatballs. We had some older turkeys that we turned into one pound packages of ground meat making sure to include dark and light meat together. The skin made great tasting "turkey chips!" I've never saved the "Rocky Mountain Oysters."

Morning guys. Urban Cowboy in a Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard. On my second mug of Costa Rican coffee. Very breezy 38 and light snow. Rain/snow mix today. Predicting 1 to 3 inches of snow tomorrow and a low of 16. Have to go out and blanket the boys later. Zip, what did you buy for 268 quid? Oh, forgot it's England, so maybe 5/6 pouches of tobacco. LOL.