What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, two giant French cut pork chops and a plate of spaghetti for dinner. Dessert was two big slices of apple cinnamon raisin spice cake. I'm half way through this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s on the tapered black acrylic stem.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Good morning my fellow BoBs. Slept in a couple of hours this morning. Starting my day with Amphora Original in a Sav Hercules 606EX and a big mug of Costa Rican blend coffee. A fairly pleasant 38 on the patio with no wind for a change. A quiet and peaceful Sunday morning. Predicted to start snowing again on Tuesday so I will get the chance to try out my new snow blower. Had one on sale at Walmart for $300 so thought I should grab it. I'm getting too old to shovel and with my shoulder surgery coming up I'll be laid up for a while. Lol. Hope you all have a great day.

Just finished smoking KBV aro beta test in a medium bend fumed tan crackled year 2020 Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meerschaum with a military mount silver band and black acrylic stem. Just finished writing beta test notes, too.
Ahmet Govem reverse calabash meer.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty ten slices of cinnamon raisin French toast with two regular size navel oranges on the side. I'm half way through this bowl of Charatan Rolls in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I start my weekly pipe zoom at the top of the hour.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

Broke my pledge for a Savinelli day. Only time for a short smoke so it's Storm Front in an MM Country Gentleman. Would have copied DrT but don't have any flakes open currently. And unlike him, I only smoke this one occasionally. Got to head out to Horses with Heart in a half hour to muck. Person who was on the schedule came up ill this am so I volunteered to step in for him.