What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zippo;
Ranger nixed the piglet idea but I know first hand that bunnies are great in cacciatorie!
Yep, in college at Iowa State I practically lived off rabbits. Would go hunting on weekends, usually Sun mornings, could usually get 4 or 5 in an hour or so. Skin em, freeze em, have em for the rest of the week. Lol.

Now smoking year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a straight black 1925 Dunhill patent shell Canadian 33 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Still raining, so no walking for now.
Dunhill_1925_Canadian.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Moving on to Haunted Bookshop. I'm surprised that I don't find any of the common criticisms of this blend to be true. It is not remotely cigarette like to me, not harsh, not bitter, and not acrid.
It actually seems like the opposite of all of those things to me. Smooth, slightly sweet, mellow, and really delicious.

Maybe the bad reviews were from the bulk version? I got the tin. This might be my favorite C&D blend to date.

Kendall Kentucky/Butternut Burley 50/50 in a Vauen bent brandy.

Kendall Kentucky's room note is so good it could be bottled and worn as a scent. Tempted to smoke bowls of this in my closet to make my clothes smell like excellence.
Sounds like a tasty and satisfying mixture! How does that combination mix together? Seems like it would be hard to blend with the shag cut of the KK and the thicker ribbon of the Butternut Burley. Or do you have the larger ribbon version of Kendal Kentucky?