What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.
Barling_249.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the first "Maisie" movie. Turner Classic Movie broadcast a Maisie marathon so I figured m'lady and I would give them a chance.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Has anyone heard from Zippo? have not seen any posts lately & I hope he`s ok.
I'm here EZ, Thanks buddy for your concern mate. But I'm fine and well. Just haven't done any smoking of the pipe and leaf, due to a dang cough, that I can't seem to shift, after catching another heavy cold, that's doing the rounds of the UK this winter. But I have been reading everybody's post, and been getting my pallette coated that way. But I may try a smoke later today, and I'll post then.

Good morning everyone. Enjoying my go to Urban Cowboy in the Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Nice day here but snow predicted for tonight and next 3 days. Guess it won't bother me too much since I will be laid up recovering from surgery for a couple days. Zippo, sorry about the cold buddy, hope it's better soon.

Good Morning!
I started feeding the house pets and snow began to fall! Light, fluffy and it's currently stopping leaving all of an inch. I just started a Rob Roy filled with Sutliff Red Virginia Kake after finishing last night's Dunhill Flake.

Ranger; Best of luck with the shoulder repair, keep us informed!

Good morning everyone. Enjoying my go to Urban Cowboy in the Lorenzo Old Vic giant bent billiard with a big mug of cowboy coffee. Nice day here but snow predicted for tonight and next 3 days. Guess it won't bother me too much since I will be laid up recovering from surgery for a couple days. Zippo, sorry about the cold buddy, hope it's better soon.
Best of luck, man.