What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Last smoke of the day, Bari Wiking Special freehand with Velvet and a decaf k-cup.It`s been raining lightly all afternoon which has made my Arthritic back give me problems,It`s supposed to really start to monsoon after 8 pm,so I am taking my meds & going to bed.
My bosses wife called earlier and wants to meet up this weekend. I have no idea what theyre up to this time!

another week of students looking at their phones
Which discipline to you teach?

I have no idea what theyre up to this time
At least you know they're up to something, try to turn it into something you want. I used those opportunities for more money and less hours in my corporate life.

Enjoyed a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian Ordained in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
thumbnail-4.jpg

Last edited:
Work is done for the day, and I'm smoking year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Good morning,
Starting my day with an Oldenkott bent apple and Russ`s pirates cove, DD Hazelnut coffee to pair it with.
It must have been a pretty bad storm last night, I got tree branches down and a bbq enclosure toppled over. The meds knocked me out,I slept thru everything.

No snow to clear, pretty much gone except for a few drifts here and there. Did go out and put some more feed in the flat feeder for the doves. Wifey chopped up some peanuts and an apple for the robins and blue birds. Now sitting back with some Rivendell in the Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and a big mug of cowboy coffee. 🤠. You are right Bali, very relaxing to sit and enjoy watching the birds with a pipe and coffee. Have a great day everyone.