What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking some Haunted Bookshop in a Charatan second.
Charatan-second.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last third of this bowl of year 2019 HU Directors Cut in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Caminetto 2002 Tomato.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Second pipe of the day is the C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon the I rehydrated in a Rob Roy. Tastes as good as new!

Bali, why is the foot inflamed? Gout maybe
I think it's a combination of the statin and last night's spinach frittata. It's similar to gout but the pain is along the outside of my foot. This is the second bout of it and the previous one may have been preceded by asparagus frittata. Both veggies are high in uric acid but the egg could also be the culprit, I've tested allergic to eggs in the past but never had symptoms after eating them. My money is on the statin as the instigator.

Returning to my Grandfather's Edwardian Gourd Calabash. This really is a remarkable pipe, it sits nice and snug in the hand, and the stem finds its way to the mouth with the greatest of ease, almost like it had eyes to see where the optimum place is between your lips. It could be considered tailor made, like a Saville row suit. To say it smokes well is an understatement, as it smokes awesomely well, and always delivers a long, cool, and satisfying smoke. Anyway I filled it with a hefty load of my own mixture of Hobbit Weed. And life dont get much better than this.
Have a great day my friends.