What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a couple navel oranges on the side. I just finished smoking Erik Stokkebye Resolution 4th Generation Small Batch in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Going to post my review at TR soon. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink. Watching the documentary The Automat.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak, mashed potatoes and pork and beans dinner. Haven't had p&b in years. Then, I had half a plate of cheese nachos. Dessert will be m'lady's chocolate meringue pie once it's cooled enough. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

Enjoyed a freshly made, half a sixteen inch chocolate meringue pie, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the final episode of Nero Wolfe starring Mr. Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Smoking my MM cobbit and some Cobblestone plum and rum. Lovley smoke but more plum than rum but thats ok I have plenty of rum :LOL:
I wish 4nogs would get GW rum twits in stock I love that so much it will put hair on your chest but I love it, also I get to use my tobacco cutter (y)
1678505128315.png

notice gap between stem and shank I will put a post up from my experience soon, all good ;)

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Daisy insists on being first on the bill. :)
4AB_Nat_left.jpg