What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half way through this bowlof year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Been in the studio deciding on what art style to use on my next Archie/Darkling story. It'll be a tad more realistic than the regular Archie look.
Rinaldo Silver Line 7 Odea 04 bulldog .jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. The sound of sleet hitting my window woke up, but I'll try again after this bowl is done.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Pre dinner
Smoking an aromatic for a change - Gatlin-Burlier Mountain Mall Mix in a Ron Smith briar. My girlfriend and I are going to eat Chinese food in Knoxville today and then I'm going to Smoky's Tobacco and Cigars to see if they have any reasonably priced meerschaum pipes.
Rons-Pipe-4-001-zpsu6b5lnlg.jpg
Good luck. Hope you find one you like.

A good afternoon my friends. Plugging a Petersons Atlantic 01 with some Rivendell. A gorgeous smoke, gifted by my buddy Ranger. Mrs Z is watching My fair lady on the TV, not my cuppa tea. So I'm watching Frodo chase squirrels around the garden, as he protects the bird feeders for his feathered friends. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Smoking a Savinelli 616 ks Trevi with Lane LL-7 ,I couldn`t sleep, I am sure the half gallon of coffee I drank at work has a Little something to do with that. LOL!
I would have thought that, the amount of coffee you drink EZ. You would have quite an immunity to the caffeine 🤣