What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mix of mostly sutliff ready rubbed match and a little Amphora original in a MM Diplomat bent apple with a Busch NA beer. Taking a break from deck work and sitting with Bandit the Boykin Spaniel.
16828005678854561925535090174084.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps on this steamy, humid day, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1909 medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg