What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baling wire? You do know you can buy leather latigo on Amazon right?
I was looking at Amazon purse straps, do you make your own leather goods? That's cool. You have to work a sewing machine though.
20230430_192057.jpg

I sawed off the funnel that's at the end of the shank of my MM Cobbit, glued it back in with epoxy, now I'm making the pipe mud to go in the bottom of the bowl 🙂 A guy at the pipe show told me that's the way these things are done. Nice guy actually, Oliver is the president of the International Pipe Smoker Lounge, they're on Facebook.

Enjoyed a short nap that was followed by a wonderful salad, giant porterhouse steak and pinto beans dinner with a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

I was looking at Amazon purse straps, do you make your own leather goods? That's cool. You have to work a sewing machine though.
View attachment 9323
Don't make any leather goods but have friends who do. I do leather repairs, saddles, bridles, etc. Just can't imagine using bailing wire on anything leather, lol.

Half way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Filling in black areas on this Betty and Veronica story guest starring Mr. Justice.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Now smoking Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Catching up on stuff now that I loaded up the dishwasher. If I finish it all, this will be my last smoke of the day.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Pete Watson with sweet virginia and a Hortons k-cup, The vet fundraiser was a success yesterday.At last count we had over 128 people there.Much to my surprise ,my bosses wife sent over a DJ that would not accept any money for his services (I believe he was a vet,that just wanted to help us) It was a tough, long day,but it was worth it!

Good Afternoon friends and fellow BoBs.
Today I thought I'd start with a Savinelli Long John with my own blended Gandalf's Staff. Today, it's not as hot, as predicted by the weather presenters. In fact it's quite chilly. Speaking of weather presenters, it must be the only profession, where you can get your work consistently wrong. Yet still get paid.
Have a great day everybody 👍

Good morning everyone. Starting with my go to Urban Cowboy in a Pete Pub and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Bright, sunny 65 already. Gonna be warm today. Heading out to muck amd do lunch feeding at HwH in a few hours. EZ, good on you for helping our vets. Last week our Legion Riders group donated $1000 worth of goods to the Domicilliary at the VA hospital here. Blankets, laundry detergent and talcum powder. Items which oddly the VA doesn't provide. Zippo, it's not just weather forecasters. Here in the good ole USA we have another group that can condustently get things wrong and still draw a salary. It's called Congress, lol.

Good morning everyone. Starting with my go to Urban Cowboy in a Pete Pub and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Bright, sunny 65 already. Gonna be warm today. Heading out to muck amd do lunch feeding at HwH in a few hours. EZ, good on you for helping our vets. Last week our Legion Riders group donated $1000 worth of goods to the Domicilliary at the VA hospital here. Blankets, laundry detergent and talcum powder. Items which oddly the VA doesn't provide. Zippo, it's not just weather forecasters. Here in the good ole USA we have another group that can condustently get things wrong and still draw a salary. It's called Congress, lol.
Consistently, damn phone.