What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm smoking BB Gettysburg in an Altinay pot meerschaum.
1683654804224188283326941624389.jpg

Did a set of walking reps on this very warm, sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I was messaging with a fellow pipe smoker in Denmark, and accidentally hit the Facetime button, and the next thing I knew, he appeared on my seldom used cell phone. We have never spoken before, and had a wonderful chat. That's about as happy an accident as one can have, and it made my day.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking KBV Prince of Wales in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

I'm smoking Cherry Ambrosia in a CAO Bekler man's head meerschaum.

I still think it might be Beethoven, the pic on top is a verified Beethoven by the same carver. Beethoven was notorious for having bad hair, mine has long hair but pretty neat. Yowzer, $400 for a new Beethoven. I think my guy looks happier, so am I. 🙂
beethoven-02-700x700.jpg
1683666085155947415586627794460.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2015 Mac Baren Virginia #1 in a three quarter bend smooth dark brown Made in Ireland (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 367 with a 5 in a circle Shamrock apple military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_PR_Apple367_3_Shamrock.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two.
Ryan_Alden_BD-left.jpg