What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm smoking CD Habana Daydream in a Larsen cognac. I hope that works out because I think the pipe kind of looks like a cigar. For the first time I tried the Air Pocket Packing Method, and although it makes for a shorter smoke, I find the draw easier. It's all lined out in Fred Hana's book The Perfect Smoke, which is a must read for all of us BoBs I think.
16835668060743079733277971315657.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Peter Stokkebye 701 Virginia in a smooth light brown slight bent year 2017 Moretti δδδδ1 pot with a tapered black acrylic stem. Gold Star Nightwish, neat, is my drink. Watching The Blue Gardenia. It's a decent movie, but it does have George (Superman) Reeves in it.
Moretti 2017_SSSS1.jpg

Now smoking KBV Prince of Wales in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. I have review mostly written, but am deciding on what the casing is, and I think I've figured it out.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff Paradoxical (Signature Series) in a 1960s Austrian meerschaum bent apple with a tapered yellow stem. Just have to edit the review now. Cleaned some pipes, too. :) Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Austrian_meer_apple.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, blue catfish and snow peas dinner with a huge slice of double chocolate mousse cake for dessert. I've just over a quarter of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Had our dinner at the Legion. Something called King Ranch casserole with black beans and rice. Quite tasty. Back home and having Haebars gifted Sutliff BS759 match in a Design Berlin rusticated bent apple sans filter. Earl Gray tea aside. Definitely like this better than BSOSM match. Sun about to set so my last smoke for today. Good evening BoBs.