What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rowan Atkinson as "Maigret".

ECeTziJ.jpg

Michael Apitz White Blend.

This evening, after a frustrating afternoon working on my ice machine...Wilke 911 in the Peterson 2018 Christmas 01; Watch City Stubb's Pipe in Radice Classic 35 Bulldog; Watch City Terrapin Station in a '49 Dunhill Shell LB F/T. Decided to smoke the Dunnie before I saw your pipe; great minds and all that stuff...
moWKZtU.jpg

Actually, from yesterday. Typed it but didn’t post it. I really was frustrated!

Two pipes this afternoon; SPC Potlatch in a Nording Freehand Signature, Country Squire Figgy Pudding in a GBD International 256 Canadian.

Country Squire Cherokee in a Nording bent rhodesian gifted by Brunello. I say gifted because the price he asked for two pipes was like giving them away. Plus he included what sppears to be at least 5 oz of tobacco. Enjoying both right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-30-15-32-30.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-30-15-32-30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
It's been a Country Squire day, now finishing off with an after dinner smoke of Shepherd's Pie in a B&B rusticated billiard.

Those who like Boswell's Northwoods will like this as well. Supposedly unflavored (okay, no topping, but what about the casing?) but I do taste a hint of chocolate in this which makes me wonder if they keep separate weighing scales and processing areas for both flavored and unflavored bulk baccies. Maybe a few stray strands of Figgy Pudding got in my Pie? Who knows. Good in any case!

good Sunday to all, starting my day with a great coffee and somo Skiff Mixture by Samuel Gawith in a Ser Jacopo blast bulldog

Good Morning Brothers,
Think I will start my day off with Cowboy Coffee in one of the new Aldo Velanis I got from Iwan Riess in exchange for the Pete Jeckyl and Hyde I sent back. Just waiting for it to warm up a bit as it's only 28 degrees on the patio right now.

Smoked both of the Aldo Velanis I got in exchange for the Pete I sent back. First bowl cowboy coffee in the poker. Second figgy pudding in the bent pot. Both smoked quite well. Better than the Pete I returned. A good country squire day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-31-09-43-28.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-31-09-43-28.png
    747.4 KB · Views: 63
Almost warm this afternoon, 50 F with a bit of a breeze. Should work for a few bowls. PS LBF in a Rusticated Radice 1/4 bent apple twin bore; WC Rhythm & Blues in an Abe Herbaugh short blasted brandy w/bamboo shank; Sutliff J4 Burley in a mahogany calabash given me by my son at Christmas. A good day for reading some Sherlock Holmes.

APWsjDm.jpg

Some Wilke Crystal Palace gifted by Brunello in my newest acquisition, a Sav "Big Nine" paneled billiard. Ad said used but danged if I can tell it. Looks never smoked, no charring, no teeth marks, and no cake on the factory bowl coating. Smoking good so far. Thanks Bru for the CP, good stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-31-16-21-53.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-31-16-21-53.png
    964.6 KB · Views: 59
I'm starting to like it more and more. When I first started smoking it I wasn't sure about the orientals as IMHO they are pretty pronounced, especially compared to Proper English. It will definitely be in my English rotation.