What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to smoke all four of my Grand Slams this evening.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on the last of this tin of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 127 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. First time smoking this big pipe. Not sure which Virginia to dedicate to this pipe as I have several already for Capstan Blue. Even though I gave this pipe a very thorough clean, I can tell that the fella who gifted it to me smoked the same blend in it.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_127billiard.jpg

Did a little snacking, fed the ferals, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_27billiardC.P.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Old Dominion Flake 25th Anniversary in a late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s straight smooth dark brown Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Reading baseball box scores.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

Not far from finishing this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Had more things to do than expected, including playing traffic cop to make sure Shy Stripesy got to eat her own food by the side of the house. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave always give in when Stripesy comes to eat their food, so I stand around to make sure that doesn't happen as Stripesy is still afraid me after two years. However, every once in a while, she'll be near the back door waiting for me, and then she runs when I come out. I leave her some food and go back inside. I was making progress getting her to be less shy until Tomato started staying here, and I never even get a chance now. Oh well... I'll end the day with this smoke.
Comoy's_Sunrise_Apple.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs. To start off this warm but still rather windy day. I'm going to plug this leather Wrapped Savinelli Malabar 1008. With some Squadron Leader. Then I will start on cleaning some pipes, that a little bit overdue. Have a great day my friends.

Attachments

• 20230602_142053.jpg
    20230602_142053.jpg
    937 KB · Views: 0
Early Morning Pipe in a Rattray's Ahoy rusticated. Lit with a magnifying glass that slowly warmed the leaf to a smoldering combustion. Beautiful flavor with nothing to interfere with the way God intended it.
Sweet tea to moisten the mouth.
Very enjoyable...

Attachments

• 20230602_102151.jpg
    20230602_102151.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
Early Morning Pipe in a Rattray's Ahoy rusticated. Lit with a magnifying glass that slowly warmed the leaf to a smoldering combustion. Beautiful flavor with nothing to interfere with the way God intended it.
Sweet tea to moisten the mouth.
Very enjoyable...
Magnifying glass, now that's novel 🤔