What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a smooth medium brown slight bend 1950s Comoy’s London Pride 337C prince with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Not doing a second set of walks today to rest a sore foot. Getting ready to post my review of the upcoming Sutliff States of Virginia at TR.
Comoy's_LP337C_birdseye.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will last me a while. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ardor Urano square shaped bulldog.jpg

Peaches and Cream in a Savinelli Camouflage, now Tennessee Balkan Goldish in a KoolSmoke. Like the Falcon it has interchangeable bowls. I didn't smoke this pipe for a long time because there was a problem with the draw, but I fixed it with a tiny rubber band! You have these things lying around, you just have to want to fix them I think. 🙂
16862646905302792777588656824972.jpg

Back from a meeting at the Legion finalizing plans for the BBQ we host every year at the VA. Having C&D Billy Budd in a Pete Xmas 2021 Deerstalker. Have to leave for the dentist soon for 2 new crowns.
Are these crowns pipe related? I have a dentist appointment tomorrow myself.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the half way mark on this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a well appreciated medium bend, smooth brown 1950s Peterson 999 Dublin chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Strangest baseball game I've ever watched, and I've seen/listened to/ played in around 15,000 games in my life.
Peterson_999_Rhodesian-Dublin.jpg

Approaching the last third of this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This Braves game has turned into a real classic. Communty Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg