What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Going to work now.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Closing in on the half way point on this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a straight smooth brown undated (Colossal) Custom Made Natural Grain Algerian Briar Made In France Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Colossal_Custom Made Natural Grain Canadian.jpg

Getting to the last quarter on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Passing the half way mark on this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Unless the ferals take more of my time than expected, I'll end the day with this smoke. Reading baseball box scores.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Good Morning!
Another gray morning but at least it's not the smoke that many have to deal with! I'm starting the day with GLP Westminster in a Diplomat along with coffee. I took care or chores and made coffee so my wife could sleep in, it's her weekend to work which means she leaves just after 5 so I guess technically I sleep in every day!

Good morning gentlemen. Up early as it's going to be a busy day. Have to be at the ranch by 9 to meet the vet. The boys are getting their spring shots. Then wifey is coming out and we're going to trailer over to ride Deep Well ranch, an 18,000 acre cattle ranch, open to hikers and horse riders. Just time for one big bowl of CS Choctaw in a Calabresi bent brandy and a couple of mugs of cowboy coffee. Have a great day my friends.

Didn't look at the gauge this morning, but I think somewhere in the lower 60s. Sunny and pleasant. Rusticated Italian freehand poker with new LNF. Had to go to this pipe again because of those #2015 ghosts a couple days ago, and it did not disappoint. New LNF is now at the right moisture level. All cylinders ticked this morning. 8/10.

Good Evening my friends and fellow BoBs. It's an absolute scorcher here in Ye merry olde England today. Mrs Z, Frodo, and myself have been out most of the day, enjoying the woodlands and countryside that surround the village where we live. Had to leave earlier than we wanted, as my offroad wheelchair was starting to lose battery power. Anyway I had a small pouch of St. Bruno, and a few Falcons to keep me going. And to stay with the Falcons, I'm going to fill this twisted stem falcon, fitted with a tall chimney with my own blend of Bag End. And wish you all a great day
20230609_162546.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo's show even though he's not there today. He only does maybe three shows a week now, which I'm not crazy about. Oh well...
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg