What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from the dentist, Tennessee Three Zebraish in a Mastro Geppetto Rusticato. I'm ranking my home blends so every bowl I smoke is either a zero or a one, then I'll add em up and see of which blends I want to make more. This is a one, a light aromatic I like.
20230609_110326.jpg

Smoking some Lane TK-6 in a Savinelli 320 author and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. I got a lot off my honey-do list today,but now my back is hurting, I know there`s supposed to be rain on the way which I am sure is not helping ...

Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side for lunch. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. George Russell Fog Lifter, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Did a second set of walking reps, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 Sam Gawith Full Virginia Plug in a 1930s small, straight smooth dark brown Irish Free State K&P (Peterson) billiard with a silverish cap military mount and tapered black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Getting ready to watch the Braves-Nats game.
Irish Free State Pete_billiard_1935.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, almost two pound porterhouse steak, baked potato and sweet corn dinner with a hot fudge sundae for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg