What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a straight smooth brown 1920s-30s Sasieni patent 8 dot Marborough lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Eager Abner has been here all day, much to the chagrin of Tomato the Brave and Daisy the Feral Princess. Tomato was gone all day, but he came back to be fed. Daisy ignores Abner even though he tries to be friendly. I did find one person a few houses down who is feeding Abner, but she doesn't own him.
Sasieni_8Dot_Lovat.jpg

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 1980s Von Eicken’s Dark Flake Navy Cut in a smooth dark brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam 340 patent billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching the Yankees-Mets game.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_340billard.jpg

Good morning my friends, and welcome to another beautiful day here in Ye merry olde England. The sun is smiling down, the birds are singing in the trees, and everyone is deliriously happy, what's not to love. And it's about to get even better, as I fill a Petersons Sports, with Petersons Early Morning pipe. And sit back and take in the glory of the day.
Enjoy your day too my friends.
20230615_113618.jpg

Good morning,
Smoking a Bari Wiking freehand with Sutliff blue note and a mug of freshly brewed Yukon coffee. I got a call from my boss`s wife last night about the argument at the meeting. I was honest and told her I was applying at other catering companies. She was angry when I told her I have not worked in 2 weeks ( her husband makes the schedule) I am now working the next 5 days! I think the idiot was hiding this from her. LOL!

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Time to clean some pipes.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Good morning everyone. It's Hobbits Weed in a Calabresi bent brandy with a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Nice day here as well. Sun shining, birds singing, bunnies hopping about, haven't seen the quail yet. EZ your situation sounds like one I had once except reversed. Husband, who owned the company, loved me. Wife, who was the bean counter, was a bitch and always on my case. One day I told her, if you don't like the way I'm doing my job tell your husband to fire me, because I work for him not you, otherwise F**k off. I didn't get fired. LOL.

Enjoyed a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with extra raisins and a golden delicious apple for an early lunch. I've a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg