What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished a Sonic the Hedgehog commission (I was a Sonic artist for 21 years), and have a third of a bowl left KBV Mr. Christian’s Kraken Plug in a post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. If you’re interested in getting one, please contact Smoking Pipes and ask them to put this model back into production.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Passing the first third of this bowl of Sutliff Presbyterian Ordained in a straight smooth brown 2017 unbranded Upshall Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watching the Braves-Rockies game. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
James Upshall_Unbranded.jpg

I can see he's not been neutered. As much attention as he wants, I doubt he's getting much of that anywhere.
Sounds like someone couldn't or didn't want to keep him so they dropped him off in what they thought was a good neighborhood. If that's the case they chose well! One of our cats was the kitten of a pregnant cat that was dropped off in a friends neighborhood.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and green beans dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

I'm debating as to whether Mrs Z and I, stroll down to the pub and have dinner, or just order a takeaway. Meanwhile I'll fill this Savinelli Rock Grain with some London Eye, whilst I make up my mind.
You know what?. It's been a beautiful day, it's a beautiful evening. The pub it is 😊View attachment 10387
Go for it buddy. Take out is so boring. Have fun at the pub. Have a pint for me. Lol.

invest in a fleet of Cobbits and call it a day. It's such a good pipe.
I find the MM cobs in general bring out the best flavor of any tobacco. My favorite shape is the Rob Roy which is the Cobbit shape in the pic. That shape is available as a Legend, Washington, the Riverboat Gambler and Let Freedom Ring series and probably some that I'm forgetting.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of 2019 Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Have a lot of work and other business to take care of. See you folks in a couple of days.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg