What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken Byron Ventures - Verge Engine Overdrive in a Tom Eltang rusticated poker with bamboo shank. Man what a pair this is! Might be my favorite VaPer in my now favorite pipe. Can't wait to see where this pair goes.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and two plates of spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Pfeifen Huber Virginia Golden Flake in a straight smooth brown post-WWII Comoy’s Grand Slam billiard 27 Canadian patent 341422 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Comoy’s_Grand Slam_billiard 27 Can._patent.jpg

Checking in late this morning. Had to charge up the phone cause I forgot to plug it in last night. Anyway, just finishing up some Sutliff Xmas Spice in a Don Carlos full bent with coffee. Going for a horseback ride with a buddy later to try out a new horse.

Smoking a Vauen filtered pipe,it`s a half bent, pot shaped pipe. Capt. Black Royal tobacco and a quick K-cup.
Ranger, I am really enjoying the Brigadier Black tobaccos,the Shermans March is right up your alley. Burley,maple and a light rum blend.

About a quarter of a bowl left from a first production tin (2013) of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of WC Beta #0 in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

Now smoking year 2015 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9708B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Looks like my next set of walking reps are called on account of rain.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9708B_pot.jpg

Smoking a Vauen filtered pipe,it`s a half bent, pot shaped pipe. Capt. Black Royal tobacco and a quick K-cup.
Ranger, I am really enjoying the Brigadier Black tobaccos,the Shermans March is right up your alley. Burley,maple and a light rum blend.
I will think about getting some when I smoke up the Casey Jones I bought, and the East Farthing, and the Billy Budd, lol.

Now smoking year 2014 Sutliff 1849 in a medium bend smooth dark brown 1968 Barling 5631 London England TVF billiard silver spigot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Barling_Spigot_1849.jpg

Smoking a Pete XL 90 St. Patricks day along with some BB Antietam tobacco. Black cav,Golden Virginia,Slight touch of Black Cherry, not bad,arrived a bit moist in the can. Decaff coffee -working tomorrow, with a nice increase in my pay and I will be in charge of hiring & firing staff! I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Now smoking year 2013 Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Time to clean some pipes, and it's almost time for the World Series pre-game show.
Dunhill_1968Cherrywood_Shell_475_4S.jpg

Smoking a Pete XL 90 St. Patricks day along with some BB Antietam tobacco. Black cav,Golden Virginia,Slight touch of Black Cherry, not bad,arrived a bit moist in the can. Decaff coffee -working tomorrow, with a nice increase in my pay and I will be in charge of hiring & firing staff! I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
😄🤙👍

Some Sutliff Spiced Rum in a vintage Sav Roma straight billiard. Ran out of Port and Sherry so it's a short glass of Cabernet on the side. Gotta go get our booster shots soon as the wife gets back from walking the dogs.

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and snow peas dinner with a small scoop of chocolate chip mint ice cream with a few sliced strawberries on top. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. I'm part way through this bowl of aged Rattrays Hal O’ The Wynd in a straight smooth brown pre-1952 (Comoy’s) Corinthian De-Luxe 126 pot made for Sutliff in San Francisco with a black tapered vulcanite stem. This pipe is one of my favorite pots. Watching the Braves-Astros game.
Comoy's_CorinthianDe-Luxe_Sutliff126 pot .jpg

Urban Cowboy in my big Don Carlos 2 note with morning coffee. Pleasant day here. Going to see another horse later, a 15 hand buckskin. Attached is the 16 hand bay I rode yesterday. Good horse but a little buddy sour.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-075741_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-075741_Gallery.jpg
    742.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20211030-080219_#Connect for Hotmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-080219_#Connect for Hotmail.jpg
    717.5 KB · Views: 48