What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do. It's the most important pipe I own because it was my dad's. It's the bottom pipe.
View attachment 7497
Amazing, I know you have quite a few pipes worth a small fortune but the fact you value this Willard so much more speaks volume and is a sentiment I think quite a few of us on here share. Thanks for sharing this!

Also, I'm pretty sure the technology to create that specific "tobacco stained" shade of yellow on the dot is lost to time lol.

Enjoyed a tasty stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a sliced Jazz apple on the side. I'm almost half way through this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. It's time to brew some King David Coffee Fog Lifter before my weekly zoom starts at the top of the hour.
Sasieni_FourDot_Appleby.jpg

Had a nice bowl of CS Shepherds Pie in a Bjarne 1/2 bent billiard earlier, then out to the ranch to tend Teddy's leg wound. Now an after dinner smoke of Rivendell in a Sav Hercules 320EX. Tazo Orange Spice tea on the side. 34 on the patio, comfy under a heated throw, watching the snow come down.

More yummy Hobbit Weed in a Savinelli Roma 504 bulldog. Man it's great to be reunited with my pipe, without coughing for England. I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.
Zip, Glad your feeling better and enjoying your favorite Hobbit Weed. Happy New Year!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching a Tim Holt western.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg