What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cascadia Downwind in a CAO bent brandy meerschaum.
16847739983153148407040573297128.jpg

After what has been a dull and uneventful day. The sun has now come out, and it is a beautiful warm evening. So Mrs Z said why don't we go down to the pub for a little drinky poo. Never being one, to be asked twice. I promptly filled a pouch with enough Rivendell to keep me going, and two Savinelli's. A Trevi and Gaius. Dang life is good. I hope yours is too my friends.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 E-soterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Now smoking year 2014 MacBaren Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman-big.jpg

Evening, BoBs! Trying to find and rent a new place, amazing amount of hoops and web & phone-based nonsense to jump through, on top of a summer course to teach, so busy busy. Even so, managed to fit in bowls of Doblone d'Oro and Royal yet, both yesterday and today, all in various Country Gentlemen