What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, finally got the flag pole in. Zippo, thanks for riding over, lol. Had the raising ceremony and the salute to the flag but no brass band for flair unfortunately. To commemorate I'm having CS Shepherds Pie in a MM cob with Jim Beam Red Stag bourbon. American made tobacco in an American pipe and American made bourbon. Yep I'm an American boy. LOL. Zip, maybe I'll get a Union Jack to fly for your special occasions in your honor. Placed it so we can see it through our front door. God bless America. Good evening my BoB brothers.
Man, that's awesome!

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've just over a third of a bowl left of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Savinelli_Hercules_115EX pot.jpg

Now smoking Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Red, bright, and stoved Va. flakes side by side so you can mix them as you want. Goes on sale June 13 at 6 pm EST.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

I was exceptionally pleased that last night's effort to be friendly to the black cat who has been coming around has paid off in friendship. It sort of ran from me at first, but when I showed it the dry food which I put on the carpet near my feet, it came to me, and started eating. It let me rub and scratch his back, and after it ate all the food, I talked to it, and brought more out. He happily ate it while I rubbed his back, head and tail, which went straight up in the air as is the custom for happy dogs and cats. That's when I discovered it's a boy, and I am guessing it's about a year or so old. Thin with a bony back, but with well groomed, silky black hair. I spent about fifteen, twenty minutes with it, and he marked my hand with the side of his mouth four times. I don't think Tomato the Brave was thrilled about it as he watched it all unfold, but he and Daisy the Feral Princess will just have get to used to him.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Well, finally got the flag pole in. Zippo, thanks for riding over, lol. Had the raising ceremony and the salute to the flag but no brass band for flair unfortunately. To commemorate I'm having CS Shepherds Pie in a MM cob with Jim Beam Red Stag bourbon. American made tobacco in an American pipe and American made bourbon. Yep I'm an American boy. LOL. Zip, maybe I'll get a Union Jack to fly for your special occasions in your honor. Placed it so we can see it through our front door. God bless America. Good evening my BoB brothers.
Absolutely perfect, I love it. I salute both you and your flag buddy.

Good Morning!
It's not a rumor anymore the sun does still exist, after too many days without seeing it, it's still bright and shiny! Starting the day with GLP Kensington in a Rob Roy along with coffee. Heading to Walmart for cat litter and the feed store after I enjoy the morning for a bit.

And a hard cider?
Took the day off, I over lubricated over the weekend!
Placed it so we can see it through our front door. God bless America.
Great job! Brought back the grade school memory of John Phillip Souza's Stars and Stripes playing on the PA while we assembled in our classrooms followed by the Pledge of Allegiance before the school day began!

Took the day off, I over lubricated over the weekend!

Great job! Brought back the grade school memory of John Phillip Souza's Stars and Stripes playing on the PA while we assembled in our classrooms followed by the Pledge of Allegiance before the school day began!
Same here. Wouldn't it be great if kids today would do same instead of watching Tik Tok videos

Good morning my fellow BoBs. Beautiful day here. Beginning the day with Hobbits Weed in a Bjarne bent billiard and cowboy coffee. Bali's post has put me in a mode of reflection. When I was in grade school we started every day with the pledge of allegiance and a prayer. Now kids can't recite the pledge in school even if they want to. Makes me wonder what we have come to as a society.