What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proper English in a CAO Bekler meerschaum.
16860639580605749215307184745885.jpg

Last smoke of the day is Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 10105

Jim, does that pipe have an oval shank? I have a similar pipe, unbranded but stamped made in London England; mine has a sharp edged oval shank. Never knew who made it. It's a beautiful pipe but it has a big-ass fill right in the front of the bowl.

WUrdBl5l.jpg

Tennessee dark fire cured in a Savinelli Leonardo da Vinci, while I'm shredding the leaf, finally getting the hang of this machine.
I'm kind of surprised it is sharp enough to cut the tobacco. Good idea.

72° and cloudy. Rusticated Italian poker freehand w/ 5 year old LNF. A Fine smoke. I used to smoke a lot of McClelland #2015 in this pipe, and I got some wonderful ghosts today. 8/10.

Almost half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff States of Virginia Limited Edition ’23 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a tapered black acrylic stem. I took an equal amount of all three crumble cakes and blended them together in my best straight Virginia pipe.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

Just finished a bowl of Maltese Falcon in a Peterson XL 90 army mount. Once this tin of Maltese is done, I'm done with it. I do like the idea of getting a whole bunch of different tobaccos. I was able to see what worked and didn't. Maltese just don't do it for me anymore.