What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
I`m late to the party, Smoking a Pete Strand with Lane TK-6 and an 8 o`clock k-cup, I lingered in bed as long as I could to avoid the back pain from the rain we are having. My need for a mug of coffee and a smoke finally got me moving.It`s raining heavily and it`s supposed to continue all day!

About a third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Now smoking Watch City Beta Test VaBur Final Version in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to work on cleaning a couple of estate pipes.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Smoking a French Wessex billiard with CAO Bella vanilla and a mug of 8 o`clock coffee, I had a nice visit with my buddy from Starbucks earlier. He mainly stopped by to drop off 5-6 lbs of coffee.Mostly pikes place and 1 lb of CR coffee. I asked him what happened to the Yukon coffee? He told me they stopped selling it because the beans got too pricey.
I guess even the customers of Starbucks have their limits. LOL!

Smoking a Jeantet bent tomato? Anyway,I filled it with Capt Black original (white can) and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. I guess I should grind a pound of coffee next as I would like to try the Pikes place that I got today.

Did some shopping for my friend who was in the hospital, then I enjoyed a late, but tasty lunch, and am near the half way mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Larry's Espresso #9, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Smoking my Kaywoodie Berkshire, it`s a large bent brandy. I really have enjoyed this pipe ,so I ordered a new LARGE kaywoodie bent pot. I am smoking Stanwell vanilla and another k-cup. I got distracted and never did grind the damn coffee yet. LOL!

Amphora Original in an MM Pride raw cob with forever stem. It's been a long day ended after work with yard chores. I just wanted something simple, hence the burley and cob with cold water. One thing I learned today with the Peterson and Steamworks was most of the best was while I was driving, and I was calmed and my attention span focused. To me, in some ways those two things seem contradictory, but maybe that is just an effect of nicotine plus the rythm of the puffing. I'm grateful for that whatever the reason.

Smoking a Rusticated Pete Strand with cult red moon and a decaf k-cup, I`m going to go find a ballgame to watch. I got an e-mail from Greywoodie informing me that my pipe will arrive on Friday! I ordered it at 10 am this morning.

Smoking a Jeantet bent tomato? Anyway,I filled it with Capt Black original (white can) and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. I guess I should grind a pound of coffee next as I would like to try the Pikes place that I got today.
If you like CR coffee I'm guessing you won't be thrilled with Pikes Peak. Just MHO. Lol.