What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier, Bayou Morning in smooth, 1/4-bent Zodiac Taurus 13 Acorn.
Now, some Manil Petit Robin in undated John Calich

CALICH-Cherrywood-20230628-152824923-HDRx50.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearly finished smoking year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Watching the Braves-Rockies game, and getting ready to clean a few pipes. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

Off to work with a bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Listening to the rest of the ball game.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

Fed the ferals, and am smoking year 2016 WarHorse Ready Cut in an undated straight sandblasted black Ropp Crystal billiard with a clear acrylic perspex saddle stem. Have enough left for most of a bowl. Listening to the Dodgers-D-Backs game.
Ropp_Crystal.jpg

Finished work for the day, fed the ferals, too. Even thought it's raining, Abner the Eager showed up, so he must have been really hungry, the poor little tyke. I'm half way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have stuff to catch up on.

For some reason, the photo won't load.

A very good morning my friends and fellow BoBs. Horrible start to the day here in old blighty, but it is supposed to clear up, with sunshine later on. But I ain't counting on it. Our weathermen are notorious for getting it wrong. It must be the only profession, where you continually get things wrong, and still get paid for it. But anyway, to start my day of joyously puffing on the pipe. I'm going to fill a bowl of Petersons Early Morning pipe, in a Petersons liscannor XL90. A pot of Yorkshire Tea is on the side, as I wish you all an awesome day my friends 😊
20230831_113213.jpg

Smoking a rusticated Pete Strand with MB 7 seas regular blend and a mug of Yukon coffee. I got outside to fill the bird feeders,Feed our 6 kittens - I think the kittens like it here. I told my wife that she needs to start looking for a place to get them adopted, I am not heartless,but winters in NY can be brutal. With 3 large dogs already, we have no choice,

Good morning, y'all, Aiken, SC here. I live about 120 miles northwest of Charleston, so we didn't get any really bad weather from Idalia, our most recent hurricanes here on the east coast of the US. My home rain gauge showed about 2.25 inches, roughly 57mm for those in the metric world, over the last 24 hours. We had a few small limbs blown off our willow tree in the front yard, but that's the extent of any damage to our property. Folks on the coast got hit a lot harder by the storm, so we were lucky. I'm smoking my usual Proper English in a MM Maple straight hardwood pipe. Have a good day, friends.