What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a six egg omelet with plenty of ham, black olives and mushrooms with freshly made hash browns lunch followed by a big bowl of Rice Krispies, a golden delicious apple, and some unsalted peanuts. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of KBV Dread Planet 2023 in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

I had a nice Pot roast for dinner,it was in the slow cooker all day. came out great!
Now smoking my Ben Wade freehand with MB Virginia and a mug of decaf coffee. It`s going to be an early night, Pain meds are making me sleepy.

Just finished smoking 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

A third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, orange roughy and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of ear 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem.
Barling_249.jpg

A minute or two away from smoking year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Then, I smoked a bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

I'm close to finishing this bowl of Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Dublin2_apple.jpg

Hello from Athens-Greece, we have sun with clouds, '76 F and 70% moisture.

E2PTEHc.jpg

I found an old photo with pipe smoking soldiers in trenches

ppIPGJe.jpg

and a director's huge mistake, there is no possibility for a soldier to stand in front of the window to cover one side while the rest of the team starts the door breaching procedure, that's a fatal mistake!

I am smoking Poeschl Exclusiv Plum & Rum.

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
I've not been feeling the best lately, and my smoking den hasn't been used as much as I would have liked, if not at all. but I'm feeling a lot better now, and although Mrs Z disagrees. I'm about to load some of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Ropp Cherrywood for my first smoke in what seems like forever. Man I'm looking forward to this 😁.
Have a great day my friends 😊
20231026_140348.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends and fellow BoBs 😊
I've not been feeling the best lately, and my smoking den hasn't been used as much as I would have liked, if not at all. but I'm feeling a lot better now, and although Mrs Z disagrees. I'm about to load some of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Ropp Cherrywood for my first smoke in what seems like forever. Man I'm looking forward to this 😁.
Have a great day my friends 😊 View attachment 13484
Zippo, praying for your improvement. Is that tobacco jar with screw down lid press to seal it? Nice set of items and pipe there!