What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erinmore Mixture in the new Rossi Lumberman with a stout pint.
Rossi 8824 Lumberman.JPG

Finishing the evening listening to this week’s P&C podcast while indulging a Baraccini Bent Dublin filled with 507C. Because the fridge is too full in preparation for the coming TDay feast, I couldn’t grab the 12-pack of my favorite seasonal brew, Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Porter. So, I opted for this new one from Shiner. Made with peaches and pecans, it tastes rather true to its festive billing. Savory sweet peach note, hints of rich caramel, citrus, nutty, smooth textured maltiness, and gentle bitter hops. And the Sutliff Virginian is, as always, tasting mighty fine as well!

thumbnail_IMG_1881.jpg

Apres a diner of hors d'oeurves and snacks, which was quite good, smoking Benediction in a Stanwell Relief Grain 1/4 bent dublin. Oolong tea on the side. Just noticed some ahole is flying a drone above our house. For 2 cents I'd shoot the damn thing down. Anyway, my last smoke for today. Going to go watch reruns of Laramie. Good night BoBs.

Having some more PP SR in what I call my MMBB (mystery manufacturer bent billiard). This pipe has no distinctive markings or manufacturer stamp, only the words "Made in London" above a capital "X". It has been suggested that it is a Comoy's or Parker basket pipe but nothing definitive. If you have any ideas or research suggestion feel free, it smokes wonderfully and I would love to find out who made it. The only flaw I ever found on it was a rice-grain sized fill on the shank. Thanks.

MMBB.JPG

I got back from the car show about an hour ago,I did not bring my 1953 Pontiac Chieftain because it has not been running right, I have not had time to look at it lately...
Anyway, Smoking a Custombilt billiard with Lane LL-7 and a bottle of Pellegrino mineral water. I have to get lamb chops started for dinner-My wife is dropping hints that she`s hungry. LOL!

Hi all! I'm not far from finishing this bowl of Sutliff Pipe Force Episode VI in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tapered dark tortoise shell colored acrylic stem. I'm almost through my final edit of the review. I got more done in a shorter time span than I expected, but there's more to do, so I'll be in and out for a couple more days.
CAO-Bacchus.jpg