What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown post-1964 Parker Super Bruyere 88/F group 3 bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.
1964on_Parker_SB_88_group 3 bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Watching an old TV fav of mine: Petrocelli.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Back and forth between GH Balkan Mixture in the Altinay rusticated tomato, and GH Dark Birdseye in the Altinay squat tomato today.

Didn't get a chance to see any family over Christmas and New Years, so I spent all day making food in anticipation of a get together tomorrow (Thai green curry, hummus, tzatziki sauce, palak paneer, arugula pesto, kale and white bean stew, rutabaga/turnip soup, chickpea salad, black beans with pickled vegetables, fresh almond milk, and sourdough pizza)
PXL_20231211_203506129.jpgPXL_20231227_015533894.jpg

Good Morning!
I've been up for a while and got some things off the to do list, the forecast is for more snow, we've been in a lull for over three hours which will hopefully last through the end of the storm! I just filled an MM Apple Diplomat with GLP Westminster to enjoy with a cup of coffee while watching Sunday morning talk shows.

Good Afternoon everybody. After a very late night binge watching a series on Netflix, I was hoping for a good lay in today. But the village church bells, ringing out this morning had other ideas. And so I'm about to fill a bowl of Rangers Urban Cowboy in a Butz Choquin Rodeo with a very large cappuccino on the side. And plan my revenge on them bloody bell ringers 🤣🤣🤣.
Have a great day my friends 😊
20230731_131714.jpg

My first bowl in this Briarworks C91 bent apple in crimson blast with amber acrylic stem. This came from SP as an estate and on sale (15%) off. It has a surprisingly large capacity bowl, it is light, hangs easily, smokes effortlessly so far, passes a cleaner, and there is something about the button that is just comfortable. In it is C&D Steamworks which is my favorite tobacco in a few years, and so far this pipe is handling it as well as my Peterson system 302. The amber stem is growing on me, so maybe I'll skip the tortoiseshell quest.
20240107_092808.jpg

Good morning BoBs. Finally getting around to posting. Slept in an extra hour and a half. Woke up to 2" of snow. Snow still coming down. Had to shovel a spot on the turf for the doggies to do their morning pee and poop routine. Had to put out the heated throws that I took in last night. Just finishing up a bowl of CS Cowboy Coffee in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy with my 2nd mug of morning coffee. Temps are dropping. Went from 37 down to 31 in the last hour. Think I will call it quits after this bowl. Gonna be a sit by the fireplace and watch movies day, lol. Have a great day everyone.

Elizabethan Mixture in my MM Frankenstein. Not too breezy this morning, although yesterday featured wind, freezing temp, rain turning to sleet, a dusting of snow, and an icy breeze. Not the perfect day to take Jake the dog for several longish walks, but I did my duty so he could do his. Better today.

Back and forth between GH Balkan Mixture in the Altinay rusticated tomato, and GH Dark Birdseye in the Altinay squat tomato today.

Didn't get a chance to see any family over Christmas and New Years, so I spent all day making food in anticipation of a get together tomorrow (Thai green curry, hummus, tzatziki sauce, palak paneer, arugula pesto, kale and white bean stew, rutabaga/turnip soup, chickpea salad, black beans with pickled vegetables, fresh almond milk, and sourdough pizza)
View attachment 14647View attachment 14648
Beautiful meers, especially the "wooly" one!

My first bowl in this Briarworks C91 bent apple in crimson blast with amber acrylic stem. This came from SP as an estate and on sale (15%) off. It has a surprisingly large capacity bowl, it is light, hangs easily, smokes effortlessly so far, passes a cleaner, and there is something about the button that is just comfortable. In it is C&D Steamworks which is my favorite tobacco in a few years, and so far this pipe is handling it as well as my Peterson system 302. The amber stem is growing on me, so maybe I'll skip the tortoiseshell quest.
I've been looking at exactly that pipe for my own collection - but new, your image only reinforces my resolve. I'm more than a little jealous. :sick: I think you have a wonderful purchase there.

Close to finishing this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2014 Sam Gawith Best Brown Flake in a straight smooth brown 1933-1945 Comoy’s patent Grand Slam 159 *4 apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Grand Slam_159apple.jpg

I just woke up from a nap after a tough morning at work,Smoking a Design\Berlin Rhodesian with MB Symphony ,mug of Peet`s dark roast. Slight snow all morning,just enough to keep my arthritic back aching. gotta start dinner soon,pot roast,mashed garlic potato`s, Spinach.

Almost finished smoking year 2021 Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in a post-2000 straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Did a little snacking, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Abner the Eager came by to eat, and when I let him in, Tomato the Brave wanted to go outside. Tomato's running better, but he still limps a little.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg