What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Have a little left of the bag. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm smoking year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching Rio Diablo.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of year 2001 Murray’s Dunhill Navy Rolls in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano billiard with a tapered black acrylic stem. The Murray's years of this blend were the best.
Cavicchi_billiard.jpg

Took some kitchen knives to be reground and honed today. I'm tired of worrying about my Mom cutting herself with stamped metal budget knives. These have a full tang and proper spines, I don't use them any more but they still have twenty years of residential use in them. Had a bowl of Va Slices in my figure meer, I've gotta get a name for him, I'll post images of it very soon. Having more Va Slices in my Brigham at the moment and polishing the meer with a soft toothbrush. Have a good evening guys, my house is chilly tonite.🥶

Attachments

• Brigham Voyageur 129.jpg
    Brigham Voyageur 129.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last pipe today, Va Slices in the MMBB (Mystery Maker Bent Billiard). Decided to call the figure meer Mr. Ed. It's kind of a golden hue, with a long white face. Jim is partly to credit, I've seen him mention Alan Lane on more than one occasion, the voice of Mr. Ed.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SMS Figurehead.jpg
    SMS Figurehead.jpg
  • MMBB.jpg
    MMBB.jpg
Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Going to download feral photos.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of SWRA in a straight, black sandblasted undated Comoy’s Sunrise Etched Grain straight apple 551 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Not showing the pipe this time so I can get all the photos in this post.

Scared Stripesy showed up to eat after days of not seeing her. Daisy the Feral Princess showed up and was curious about that cat. Stripesy ran off, and Daisy ate the rest of the food. Then, Daisy wanted inside and let me know it. She’s snoozing somewhere in the house.
Scared_Stripesy_LATM_Food.jpg

Scared_Stripesy&Daisy.jpg

Scared_Stripesy_WalksAway.jpg

Daisy_Eats_Close.jpg

Daisy_AtTheDoor1.jpg

Last edited:
Morning coffee with the Rossi today. Still evaluating Casanova. It's similar to Mark Twain but lighter and the casing is more insistent. Perhaps like its namesake, it just keeps trying until you give in?
That is a beautiful Rossi! I like the new series that came out. It's the light brown rusticated. I'm going to pick up either a Canadian or a 601.

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Seattle Pipe Club Hogshead in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a triangular briar shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem. A friend was smoking Hogshead in a cob, so I thought I'd give it a try. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching The Lone Ranger. James Arness played the sheriff in this episode.
View attachment 14774
Interesting pipe for sure.