What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking a Design/Berlin Rhodesian,Stanwell vanilla,Bottle of Poland spring water,It`s been a cold windy day with snow expected tonite,getting a bit stir crazy here,but my immune system is not good,so,its best for me to stay out of the cold weather. It`s 30 degrees here .

Passing the first third of the last of this bag of year 2013 Esoterica Tilbury in a smooth medium bend 1999 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. I have more and someday I'll revisit it.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Milverton.jpg

Just finished smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Been relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm off to work with a bowl of year 2017 E-soterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Earlier, I smoked D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a tapered black p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock263.jpg

I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling263.jpg

Earlier, I smoked D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

Currently, I'm not far from finishing this bowl Wilke Edwin’s Burley in a post-WW2 straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 3 Shamrock bulldog with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. This blend is Wall Street with much less perique (10%) than the regular W.S. (which was my idea that John Brandt blended). This version was my idea, too, as I wanted a lighter BurPer for this pipe.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Dublin3_Shamrock.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. Played a lot of traffic cop between the ferals, and am ready for bed.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

Good Afternoon my friends.
Today I'm going to fill a Savinelli Rock Grain with some of Petersons Early Morning pipe while I sit at the laptop, and peruse some pipes from my goto onine Tobacconist, but I must be quick to close the laptop lid incase Mrs Z comes in. As I'm supposed to be paying some bills 🙄.
Have a great day everybody 😊
20231004_110758.jpg

Morning BoBs. Won't say good morning as I am down. Wife had a bad night at the hospital last night. Severe pain and meds didn't seem to help. Little sleep and very tired this morning. Hate that I can't help or make her feel better. On the patio, 32 out, with Cattle Drive in a Sav Hercules 606EX with strong morning coffee. Charlie in my lap. Soon as the other 2 dogs are up and fed I'm off to the hospital.

Smoking some Capt black original in an old Custombilt billiard,Horton`s k-cup. I was very bored and decided to take a ride to the mall to walk around and get out of the house for an hour or so.
Ranger, I am sorry to read about your wife`s pain, I know that it`s frustrating and a helpless feeling. Have they scanned her for blood clots?