What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed a big and tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking year 2019 C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to Fibber McGee and Molly. We named Molly Danger after Molly McGee.
Comoy's_Lion's Head Canadian399.jpg

Here's Molly at her most dangerous. ;)
Molly_snooze.jpg

Did a little low calorie snacking, and I'm almost a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

A third of a bowl left of year 2014 Uhle’s 00 in a straight smooth brown post-WW2 LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian with a metal screw-in tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem. I may end the day with this smoke. Tomato the Brave was in play mode and wanted to go outside. I opened the door, he ran out, saw how cold it was (24 degrees), and quickly realized he had it better inside the house. I said to him, "Tomato the Brave, huh?" He looked at me and sneezed twice. I got the message. :)
LHS Purex Superfine 74 Canadian.jpg

Last edited:
Welllll, I was going to have some of Zippos gifted Condor in my vintage Comoys straight billiard, but, I dropped it on the floor, tile not rug, and broke the stem. Dammit. Anyway, it's already on its way to Smokers Haven for a new stem. So having a pre dinner smoke of Condor in a Pete Kinsdale Rhodesian instead with oolong tea. Have a good evening my friends.
@Ranger107 Sorry to hear about the pipe. Is that Smokers Haven in Ohio? If yes, how do you get communication from them? Thanks

Good morning,
Smoking a Vauen bent author with MB Symphony,mug of DD coffee. I woke up earlier thinking it was Sunday and I had to be at work, I checked the weather report to see how I needed to dress for the day,LOL, seeing it`s Saturday,I went back to bed!

@Ranger107 Sorry to hear about the pipe. Is that Smokers Haven in Ohio? If yes, how do you get communication from them? Thanks
Nope, the one in West Senaca NY. Just call them. I had their address, in fact, still had the box, from when they returned my Calabresi that they replaced the stem on. Did a great job and quite reasonable.

Smoking a Rusticated Pete 606,Larsens 1864, last of my mornings coffee. Wife wants beef stew for dinner, I made the mistake of telling her I was going out as I am missing a few ingredients for stew, Soooo, now where going to costco,walmart and the super market-All I needed was a couple of red potatoes and a few onions! Now ,it`s going to be a 3-4 hour trip. LOL!

I have Casanova in the Legend this morning and I'm drinking my regular Ovaltine Breakfast Blend. I did ski yesterday . Not very much, about a mile and a half - maybe less. I'm very out of shape. More or less three months physically idle, it catches up with me very quickly. With good weather I may have myself back in proper working order by the end of April. It was good, stiff as I am today it was good.

Attachments

• MM Legendary.jpg
    MM Legendary.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Earlier, I started my smoking day with a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Then, I did a set of walking reps on this sunny, windy, very frigid day, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg